THE PRIZE DRAW HAS TAKEN PLACE – PLEASE SEE THE LIST OF PRIZES AND WINNERS’ NAMES BELOW.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Tickets sold for the Dare To Bare…to be breast aware prize draw are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Dare To Bare….to be breast aware 2018 charity prize draw (‘prize draw’) is open to all members of the public aged over 18 years.
- Prize draw tickets will be priced at £1 each.
- All proceeds from the prize draw will be split evenly between the two chosen charities, namely, Cransley Hospice and Crazy Hats Breast Cancer Appeal.
- Prize draw tickets will be on sale from Sunday 30th September 2018 until Saturday 15th December 2018 inclusive.
- Tickets will only be available to purchase in person, for example at events attended by Dare To Bare…to be breast aware, and not through this website.
- In order for them to be included in the prize draw, all completed counterfoils must be returned to the promoter (as detailed on the prize draw ticket) by the end of Saturday 15th December 2018. Counterfoils received after this date will not be included in the draw.
- Dare To Bare…to be breast aware (‘the organisers’) take no responsibility for any lost or incomplete prize draw counterfoils or tickets.
- The draw will take place on Sunday 16th December 2018.
- Prizes will be allocated, in order, according to the list below.
- All winners will be notified within 2-3 working days to arrange collection/delivery of their prize.
- Vouchers must be used within the specified dates and for the specified purpose.
- The organisers are not responsible for any travel costs or other costs incurred in association with using the event vouchers or prizes.
- The organisers reserve the right to substitute any of the prizes with another of similar value in the event of the original prize no longer being available.
- The organisers reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice if it should be necessary to do so due to events beyond their reasonable control. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
The full list of prizes and winners is as follows:
- Silverstone Circuit race day experience – Karen Jones
- Whittlebury Hall spa day for two people – Jen Cernik
- Two entry tickets for Ascot’s February 2019 race meeting – Mr Newman
- Two tickets for a performance at the Royal Theatre, Northampton – Mr & Mrs Foley
- Sunday lunch for four people at the Kettering Park Hotel – A Grover
- Two match day tickets for Northampton Saints Rugby Club in January 2019 – Lesley
- A handmade silver bracelet – Mark Cheetham
- Gift hamper of food and beauty products – Edie Bassett
- Sanctuary gift box – Emma Danby
- Champneys gift box – Faye Windsmith
- Six bottles of wine – Tony Hennessy
- A bottle of champagne – Elaine Johnson
- Personalised canvas print – Shirley Fairbanks
- Gift voucher from The Beauty Bug, Raunds – Ryan Seaman
- Gift voucher from Beckets of Northampton – Dan Shipman Toon
- Gift voucher from Bosworth’s Garden Centre – Andrea Rudge